Monday, June 25, 2012

In Pursuit of His love

Hi there. My name is Cc.
Last summer, I set a goal for myself. I suppose it's a goal that was probably in place for me even before I was conceived, but last summer I heard the call really clearly, and I made it my own. I decided I would be a carrier of Gods love, and that I wanted to be a tool to spread His love around. Kind of like a really quality spatula that can spread frosting perfectly on cake.
I've been told that everything you do should reflect Him in some way. First Corinthians 10:31 (a verse we all probably know by heart whether we mean to or not) says "So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." So, I've decided that I'm gonna start a series of projects that will be in pursuit of giving a piece of Gods love to the world in my own way, and I will record them in several different blogs. This Blog you've stumbled upon here is my baking log. One of my favorite ways to show people I love them is through food, so I felt like that was a pretty good place to start. I'll post the recipes I use and then do what any normal food blog does and talk about them in great detail, and then I'll post some reflections if I have any, and we'll go from there!
So here we are. I thought I'd just post a little intro to start things off. I hope you will join me in this adventure! It would be super awesome if you'd bake along with me and tell me what you think, cause that would make me happy.

I will see you next post!

If God had a favorite cookie, what do you think it would be?

No comments:

Post a Comment